|Provider ID: 153250
|Location of care: My Home
|Primary Language spoken by provider: English,
||Can read/write language: Yes
|Other languages spoken: English
|Children in care are: Friends
||Ages: 5yrs, 16yrs
|Healthy and Safe Environment Concerns:
- Being ready for a natural disaster
|Child Development Concerns:
- How do I help children that have difficult? behavior (setting limits and sticking to them)
- How do I know that the children in my care are learning and developing OK?
- What is a Developmental Screening?
- How to help the children in your care ready for school.
- How my relationship with the children can help them feel secure about themselves.
- Nutrition (meal planning – allergies – infant Feeding)
|Healthy Caregiver Concerns:
- Taking care of yourself (body / mind / soul)
- Getting further training or school or Certification (CDA / AA / BA) to improve my knowledge and financial well-being
- Coping with stressful situations